Update: 7/8/20 2:45pm CST
A global emergency was declared 1/30/20 due to the spread of the coronavirus. This emergency continues to create spike demand for our products and we continue to see an unprecedented number of orders worldwide.
For new orders placed today, shipping is delayed up to 8 weeks or more for orders.
As has been in place since the end of January, orders will continue to be shipped on a first-come, first-served basis.
We have not increased our prices during this crisis – we believe we’re all in this together and we will maintain the same prices we had in place since 2019 through this pandemic.
If you place a call to us or email our customer support team, we will likely not be able to answer in real-time.
Call volumes continue to be heavy. There will be a delay in getting back to you. This past week, we’ve handled thousands of calls, emails, and chats (4000% increase since January). However, we have increased our customer service team staff and continue to do so as demand rises – we are answering and responding to each request, with care and understanding, as quickly as humanly possible. With the extremely high number of orders we’re processing daily, we ask that you limit your calls to our customer service team otherwise, this will only further slow order processing.
Accordingly, please use our eCommerce checkout to reserve your place in our order queue now.
If you choose to place your order today to secure your place in line, we’d be honored to serve you. Here’s what’s going to happen:
- You’ll receive an order confirmation email once checkout is complete.
- Within a few days, you will receive an order receipt via email.
- When your order ships, we’ll send you an email with the tracking number and timing of your delivery.
- The day of delivery, you’ll receive an email with the tracking number and a message saying your order will be “delivered today” and is out for delivery.
- Once delivered, you’ll receive an email saying your order has arrived.
If your order is being delayed, we’ll email you with updates about every 7-14 days. However, note that our emails will not have much to say beyond the following:
- We’re shipping orders on a first-come, first-served basis. Hundreds of orders are going out daily.
- There are multiple suppliers involved in our supply chain to produce our products. We’re in contact and working with them daily to ensure delivery.
- We added two new production and warehousing facilities in March to increase the number of products we can produce and ship.
- We have added 20+ production team members to speed production.
- We’ve doubled our customer service team to better handle order volume.
- We continue to expand our customer service team to better suit your needs.
- We’ve expanded operations from a single shift to running with two teams 16/6 where possible working overtime and weekends at our warehouses.
- There are component shortages that we continue to deal with. These industry-wide shortages exacerbate the situation.
We use FedEx to ship most of our orders. FedEx is maintaining delivery services. They have obtained exceptions that allow operations to continue wherever possible, even in restricted areas. FedEx delivery operations have been designated critical infrastructure by governments and we continue to pick up and deliver, even in restricted areas.
We apologize for the delay and thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we’re all working through this together. We appreciate you as a customer and look forward to serving you.